My Geelong Tour Guide Photo Competition
for International Students in Geelong
International students in Geelong, win 2 complimentary flights vouchers, one for you and one for a companion, for return flights to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, flying AirAsia via Avalon Airport and $500 spending money!
Share your favourite photograph(s) of places and experiences in Geelong & The Bellarine. Show your friends and family why you love Geelong so much. Think of a picnic on the Geelong Waterfront, strolling along the Ocean Grove beach, the views from the You Yangs, the historic carousel. The ideas are endless…
Tourism Greater Geelong & The Bellarine, Phone: (03) 5223 2588 ext 2, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility to Enter
- The Competition is open to international students from Study Geelong’s member education institutions only. (see www.studygeelong.com.au/study).
- The winner must have a valid student visa at the time of entering the Competition.
- If the Prize winner is under 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible.
Commences: 1pm AEDT on Monday 25 November 2019
Closes: 4pm AEDT on Monday 23 March 2020
Maximum Number of Entries: One photo per entry is permitted. Up to three (3) entries per person are permitted.
Drawing of Winner: The Winner will be drawn on Tuesday 24 March 2020 and notified via email and phone. The name of the winner will be published on the Study Geelong website, Facebook and Instagram pages.
How to Enter:
- Entrants must upload their favourite photograph(s) of places and experiences in Geelong & The Bellarine to Instagram using the hashtag #mygeelongtourguide and provide a caption for each photograph including the month and year the photograph was taken and the place/location in Geelong & The Bellarine.
- Only photographs taken within Geelong & The Bellarine are eligible.
- Complete the entry form below and submit entry by clicking on the “submit” button.
Submit Your Entry
- To complete your entry upload your photograph(s) of places/experiences in Geelong & The Bellarine to Instagram using the hashtag #mygeelongtourguide and provide a caption for each photograph including the month and year the photograph was taken and the place/location in Geelong & The Bellarine.
- Your Instagram account must be public for the photograph(s) to be visible and eligible.